Get it here. Introduced HTML template feature and several bug fixes. Output now highly customizable.
- Thanks to Craig Meyer for Mac OSX instructions to install MP3::Info.
- Fixed XML description tag; now validates at http://feedvalidator.org/ Thanks to Ed at NIMIQ and Victor Cosby for their help in this.
- added “header” CSS id to HTML output
- new configuration item to HTML output: AdditionalHTML (optional) allows you to add additional HTML code to the generated HTML file
- added “generated by” tagline to HTML output, uses CSS “classgeneratedby”
- Made “No audio files found” error more verbose (thanks to Brian Hefferan)
- Encodes spaces in URLs correctly (urlencode routine thanks to Brian Hefferan)
- Tweaked HTML output so it is now valid HTML 4.01 Strict. Validates at http://validator.w3.org/
- Added “Templates” feature. Added config items “UseTemplateForHTML” and “TemplateFile”. See docs for usage.
Please feel free to write me with questions, comments, suggestions or bug reports!