Podcastamatic automates the creation of a webpage and a RSS feed for your podcast, based on MP3 tags. A webpage can either be automatically generated from scratch or generated from a template you create. Podcastamatic is highly customizable.
The new Podcastamatic release (v1.3) supports iTunes tags and now reads mp4/m4a/m4p in addition to mp3 audio files. Get it here.
- Added support for MP4 (mp4, m4a, m4p) files. Requires Perl module “MP4::Info”.
- Added support for iTunes “Explicit” tag. If you are using iTunes support you must now configure “iTunesExplicit” as “yes”, “no”, or “undefined”.
- Added support for different sort orders.
- If there is no MP3/MP4 “Title” tag then the filename is now used (was blank).
- Fixed warning if there is no tag field is empty.